Turbo Grannies - Android

Over 6 million downloads from all platforms!
Let´s free Turbo Granny!
To make the most of this game, use your phones advanced features, such as touchscreen and gyroscope.
To help Turbo Granny; lean back and forward on your cool permobile as you climb the hills and fly through the air using accelerometer technology.
ANDROIDTAPP.COM
The game is pure fun, presents quite the challenge, very hilarious to… well I’ll just be insensitive and say it — watch Granny crash and break a hip! When I first played the game, I did not put it down for nearly 45 minutes… and that was only until the battery died. Honestly, Turbo Grannies is probably more fun than Angry Birds or its equal.
4,6 OUT OF 5
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Turbo Grannies - Android,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Anda sedang membaca artikel Turbo Grannies - Android dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://spesifikasihparena.blogspot.com/2012/05/turbo-grannies-android.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya ,Turbo Grannies - Android xxx .